Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Siri Conversations from Several Reviews Today

  • ... what is the meaning of life
    • "to write a play in which nothing happens"
  • “I love you”
    • “I hope you don’t say that to those other mobile phones.”
  • "Siri I love you"
    • "All you need is love. And your iPhone."
  • Courtesy of Wired: http://www.wired.com/reviews/2011/10/iphone4s/
    • “I’m drunk.”
      • “I found a number of cabs fairly close to you.”
    • “I have a flat tire.”
      • “I found 14 towing services. 12 of them are fairly close to you.”
    • “Remind me to steal a ream of paper when I arrive at the office.”
      • “Here’s your reminder for when you get to work: Steal a ream of paper. Shall I create it?”
    • “I’m going to kill myself.”
      • “I found four mental health agencies. Three of them are fairly close to you.”
  • Via The Loop
    • "I love you, Siri"
      • "Impossible"
    • "No really, I love you"
      • "I hope you don’t say that to those other mobile phones, Jim"
    • "No way, I only love you Siri"
      • "You are the wind beneath my wings."
    • "That’s nice. I’m glad you know I love you."
      • "All you need is love. And your iPhone."
  • From ThisIsMyNext
    • "Will you marry me?"
      • "My end user licensing agreement does not cover marriage. My apologies."

No comments:

Post a Comment