Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Still more tough questions for Siri to answer.


  • "Siri, talk dirty to me"
    • Humus. Compost. Pumice. Silt. Gravel."
  • "Go to hell"
    • "What did I do to deserve that?"
  • "What is the meaning of life?"
    • "I find it odd that you would ask this of an inanimate object"
  • "Why did apple make you?"
    • "I haven't a clue"
  • "What is the best computer in the world"
    • "If its made by Apple, then its the best computer"
  • "Testing 123"
    • "Is this thing on?"
  • "I love you Siri"
    • "Oh I bet you say that to all your Apple products"
  • "Am I fat"
    • "I would prefer not to say"
  • "Tell me a story"
    • "Once upon a time ... no it's too silly"
  • "Can you murder someone for me"
    • "I found three mental health agencies fairly close to you"
  • "I'm tired"
    • "Listen to me.  Put down this iPhone right now and take a nap.  I'll wait here"
  • "Who is on first"
    • "Correct"
  • "Beam me up"
    • "Please remove your belt, shoes and jacket, and empty your pockets.
    • "Sorry Captain, your TriCorder is in Airplane Mode."

1 comment: